Website Terms and Conditions
This website www.roberts.co (Website) is operated by Roberts Constructions (ME) Holdings LLC (Roberts Constructions). By using or accessing this Website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you don’t agree to these terms and conditions, please don’t use or access this Website. Roberts Constructions may change these terms and conditions from time to time, so you should check these terms and conditions regularly.
Intellectual property rights
Roberts Constructions and its licensors own the intellectual property rights (including copyright and trade marks) in respect of this Website and its contents. You must not copy, modify, transmit or adapt this Website or its contents or otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of Roberts Constructions or its licensors without Roberts Constructions’ prior written consent.
If you post any content on this Website, you grant Roberts Constructions a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free license to use, publish, reproduce and modify that content for any purpose. You warrant that you own the intellectual property rights in any content you post on this Website and that it does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
Your use of this Website
You must not:
- use this Website (including by posting content) in a manner that violates a law or regulation of any country or may cause harm, distress or loss to any person;
- disrupt, interfere with, reverse engineer or compromise the security of this Website or any software or hardware used in connection with this Website; or
- restrict, inhibit or interfere with any other user’s use or enjoyment of this Website.
During your use of this Website, Roberts Constructions may issue and request cookies to and from your computer or mobile device. By using this Website you authorise Roberts Constructions to issue and request such cookies.
Warranties and limitations
To the extent permitted by law:
- All statutory and implied guarantees, warranties and conditions of any kind in connection with this Website and its contents are expressly disclaimed. Roberts Constructions does not exclude any statutory or implied guarantee, condition or warranty which cannot be lawfully excluded;
- Roberts Constructions does not warrant that your access to this Website will be uninterrupted or that this Website will operate error free, that any defects will be corrected or that this Website and their servers are free of computer viruses, trojans, spyware and other harmful material;
- Roberts Constructions does not warrant that it will be able to prevent any unlawful, harmful or inappropriate use, modification or alteration of this Website, or that it will give notice of such use, modification or alteration;
- Roberts Constructions does not warrant or make any representations about the correctness, accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability, quality or otherwise of this Website or its contents. Your use of this Website and the information on it is at your own risk; and
- this Website and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. Roberts Constructions may change this Website or limit or terminate your access to this Website at any time without notice.
Some laws imply terms, conditions and guarantees into agreements such as these terms and conditions that cannot be excluded. If Roberts Constructions breaches a non-excludable term, condition or guarantee, it will be liable for that breach. However, if Roberts Constructions is allowed to limit its liability for that breach under the relevant law, Roberts Constructions ’s liability will be limited to supplying the same services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied by someone else (at Roberts Constructions’ option).
If you access this Website you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law and without limiting any non-excludable consumer rights you may have, Roberts Constructions will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive loss or damage, loss of profits, revenue, expectation, business, savings, data or unavailability of systems or any other loss whatsoever, whether arising under contract, statute, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in connection with this Website, or any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, this Website.
You will hold Roberts Constructions and its affiliated companies harmless against any claims, proceedings losses, liabilities, costs or other expenses (including legal costs) incurred by Roberts Constructions in connection with, whether directly or indirectly, your breach of these terms and conditions, your use or access of this Website or any violation by you of any applicable law or these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions were last updated in March 2019.